I don’t know about you, but I wear white year-round. I love pairing ivory and winter white with camel, tan and other gorgeous neutrals, don’t you? There’s something so classic and tasteful about these colors this time of year. Don’t miss these new arrivals in this dreamy palette:
- How cozy does this winter white DVF sweater look? Perfect for snuggling up by the fire with some cocoa! Also loving this one with fringe detail, and this one with split sleeves. For something ultra luxurious and glam, try this CO sweater!
- This printed long-sleeve Lela Rose dress would look stunning with an oversized winter white coat. Such a feminine, flattering look!
- I’m having heart palpitations over this new handbag style from Prada in such a chic, neutral hue. Such a beauty!
- The ruffle detail on this Elizabeth & James sweater is absolutely precious.
- The slouchy style of these flat boots would look incredible with your favorite fur vest and skinny jeans this winter.
- This oversized poncho is perfect for travel! Pair it with over-the-knee boots, black leggings and a turtleneck for a super comfortable and warm all-day ensemble.
Omg I love that camel coat and quilted heels! So cute!
Oh so pretty! Even I see the need for some soft, cozy neutrals like these. :)
#15! I need those shoes!!
These are so freaking dreamy! I loveeeeee a gorgeous camel/nude palette!
The Adored Life
Love your picks! This nude color is beautiful. And number 15… Need those shoes!