Navy isn’t a color I wear very often, but it’s a stunning neutral that I should give a second glance to more often. It surprisingly looks gorgeous (albeit slightly unexpected) with black, so I’m going to try and branch out with it! Here are some other navy pieces to add to your wardrobe this season:
- If you’re looking for work-appropriate pants, I’m loving the Tory Burch pair above, but also this Elie Tahari pair. He always creates the most elegant and flattering silhouettes!
- Still drooling over this Stella McCartney bag. Isn’t she a beaut?
- There’s nothing I love more this time of year than an oversized sweater. Pair it with leggings and over-the-knee boots for a comfy, cozy, but totally chic look.
- This chevron scarf is the ideal layering piece for these mild fall days… and it’s under $40, so why wait?
- A tailored peacoat for under $100? Yes, please!
- How fab are these velvet ankle-strap pumps? Obsessed.
- If you’re loving navy for a cocktail dress, check out my post from last week on wedding attire!
Oh what a classic looking assortment!
The hat looks so nice and chic! LOVE <3
xo Vanessa from http://www.Trendique-Magazine.com
Oh I love navy blue during fall. Great pieces!
xx Fiona THEDASHINGRIDER.com
Love navy so this edit is perfect for me!
I think navy might be my favorite color. I want it all!
Those polka dot pjs are the absolute cutest!! I’m a sucker for navy, my whole house is navy and white!!
That sweater is amazing with the gold hardware!
Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
Gorgeous picks. Love the accessories.
Nina’s Style Blog Giveaway __ Enter to win $100
Those are some of the most interesting shoes I’ve ever seen (number 13), but I actually really love them!
Very classic assortment!
I really like 5,6 and 8. I’m not a huge navy person, but I do adore the color navy. I like it with blush and gray best.
You got me at navy! One of my favorite colors and I love those pjs! They look so comfy! XO
you won’t regret adding navy to your wardrobe! i’m all about it these days!! do it merritt!
There is something about navy and white that is so classy and polished. I’m loving that scarf especially. Navy & black is one of my favorite pairings. I actually posted about it today. If I were going to purchase one navy item, it would be either a cashmere sweater or a boyfriend blazer. Endless possibilities!