Navy isn’t a color I wear very often, but it’s a stunning neutral that I should give a second glance to more often. It surprisingly looks gorgeous (albeit slightly unexpected) with black, so I’m going to try and branch out with it! Here are some other navy pieces to add to your wardrobe this season:
- If you’re looking for work-appropriate pants, I’m loving the Tory Burch pair above, but also this Elie Tahari pair. He always creates the most elegant and flattering silhouettes!
- Still drooling over this Stella McCartney bag. Isn’t she a beaut?
- There’s nothing I love more this time of year than an oversized sweater. Pair it with leggings and over-the-knee boots for a comfy, cozy, but totally chic look.
- This chevron scarf is the ideal layering piece for these mild fall days… and it’s under $40, so why wait?
- A tailored peacoat for under $100? Yes, please!
- How fab are these velvet ankle-strap pumps? Obsessed.
- If you’re loving navy for a cocktail dress, check out my post from last week on wedding attire!