Remember this jacket I showed off in my YouTube video on fall investments a couple months ago? It was a major score from ASOS. Until now it’s been too warm to wear it here in Texas, and unfortunately it sold out before I had a chance to feature it in an outfit post! Lucky for you, I’ve rounded up five slick suede jackets (real and faux) for under $200:
- This deep chocolate brown moto jacket adds an unexpected color to the mix. Would love it with an all black outfit like mine above!
- For a jacket just like mine for under $100, try this one by ASTR.
- A couple other fabulous fall colors to check out are this olive style and this plum shade. So pretty!
- If you’re a fan of bomber jacket silhouettes, this one is amazing!
- Another gorgeous grey style from Zara for under $100 – looks so luxe!
PS – don’t you just love my new boots? I was on the hunt for a comfortable pair of flat ankle boots that weren’t clunky and had a bit of edge to them. This pair totally fits the bill. Effortlessly cool, don’t you think?!