Can you tell I’ve got parties on my mind? I’ve received so many questions for the Beck and Call newsletter recently about what to wear to certain parties, weddings, etc, and it’s gotten me totally lusting after cocktail dresses! Especially this one – isn’t she darling? The details are just right. If you need more party dress inspiration, here’s another little roundup of pieces you can’t miss:
- Shimmer, shine and sparkle in this striking Parker sequined number. Incredible!
- If you’re looking for a modest necklace + sleeves, this Rebecca Taylor number is a navy beauty. Love the pops of silver throughout!
- This metallic gold mini would be adorable for NYE! Such a cute silhouette.
- Is a little color what you’re after? This raspberry lace sheath by Shoshanna is a knockout.
- Actually salivating over this Givenchy number. To die for! I can’t afford it, but a girl can dream right?
I just fell in love with these sunglasses… *_*
xo Vanessa from http://www.Trendique-Magazine.com
Oh I love those Jimmy Choo booties!
Awesome picks! I’m eyeing those candles. Those are seriously the best!
Those black boots look amazing!
Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
I love #10!
Loving the edit, everything is so party perfect. Please check out my ultimate guide to visiting a hairdresser!
Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love