I always, always, ALWAYS ask for beauty items for Christmas. Makeup, fragrance and beauty/hair tools are all necessary evils, but tend to be pricey when you’re looking at your monthly budget throughout the year. Asking Santa for a few of those things is a great way to lessen your load throughout the year on things you actually need, like a powerful new hairdryer, a refill on your favorite face cream or the perfume you’ve been craving.
Here are some great gift ideas for yourself or other beauty addicts this holiday season:
- As I mentioned in this video a few weeks ago, one of my favorite gifts I received last year was a Tom Ford lipstick gift set. It was a fantastic way to try a bunch of new colors! The same gift set isn’t available this year, but there are a bunch available by different beauty brands: numero uno on my list is this NARS Audacious Coffret, featuring eight highly-pigmented shades guaranteed to make a statement, day or night. Get the perfect lips any day of the year with Charlotte Tilbury’s Lipstick Wardrobe. If you’re a fan of Laura Mercier like I am, try the Leading Ladies box set filled with four glosses and ten lipsticks!
- For a cheap stocking stuffer that’ll actually be useful, try one or two of these sheet masks. They’re only $3 each!
- NARS palettes are my favorite. For a sexy smokey eye, this guy is what you want. I’m also loving the lip and cheek palettes!
- For a more luxurious stocking stuffer, gift her this lash serum. It’s a tried and true miracle worker on thickening and lengthening your eyelashes! I’ve used it for two years and constantly get compliments and questions about them. No extensions necessary.
- Achieve a spa facial at home with this facial steamer.
- Fragrance is such a personal thing, don’t you think? Instead of giving her one option, why not gift her with a coffret of fragrances so she can find her favorite!
See and shop all of my current gift guides here!