For days when I want to look put together, but don’t feel like putting in any effort, I opt for a sweater, jeans and statement earring combination. It’s comfortable, simple, but with a touch of glam that elevates the whole outfit (even if I’m wearing sneakers). Here are a few of my favorite combos at the moment! Shop more of my favorite sweaters and statement earrings below:
- These crystal fringe clusters by Elizabeth Cole would fit right in with my neutral fall/winter wardrobe. So pretty! Also love this pair in pale pink for transitioning from winter to spring.
- So excited to finally have the opportunity to wear this sweater I picked up last month! So freaking soft, y’all. It also comes in ivory!
- Love the look of the Rebecca de Ravanel Bon Bon earrings, but not the $300 price tag? Try this inexpensive pair from BaubleBar! Design Darling and Tuckernuck also have similar styles for less.
- This ruffle sleeve sweater is under $100 and comes in THREE gorgeous colors. So fun! Also love this style by the same designer.
- The beaded gold earrings you see above also come in black, and I’m so tempted to get another pair! So chic.
- For the ultimate statement-making sweater, this Tibi style is adorned with giant fur pom poms. Fashion forward and oh so fun.
- On the hunt for Christmas earrings? Try these emerald fireburst earrings or this Elizabeth Cole pair.