This particular gift guide is especially timely, considering I’m on the move today from Japan to Hong Kong. Not to mention Thanksgiving is next week! I honestly can’t believe it’s already here. This year has absolutely flown by!
We all have friends and family who travel in some capacity. Whether it’s a road trip in college, an upcoming honeymoon, a business trip or a family vacation, I bet they could use one or more of these travel essentials and favorites. Here are some additional present picks for the travelers in your life:
- For those who like to go on longer adventures (like the one I’m on now), it would be thoughtful to gift them with a nice travel set of their favorite beauty products. For example, my travel-sized Oribe hair products go with me everywhere. The texturizing spray acts as a dry shampoo of sorts, adding grit and grip to your hair so that it holds curl, volume and looks better for longer. I also carry around the hairspray for days when I don’t want the wind messing up my ‘do. Finally, I also have the purple shampoo and conditioner so I can maintain my platinum blonde locks while on the go! These all make fab stocking stuffers too!
- For the beauty lovers, this travel mirror would make an excellent gift. It comes with a velvet case for packing, and features various magnifications for makeup application precision.
- For the fitness-minded, this little lightweight kit features a jump rope, resistance bands and booklet of workouts to keep you active abroad. Super easy to pack!
- For those quick weekend trips, this leather weekender bag is a stunning travel staple. It comes in a variety of beautiful neutral shades, and works for guys and girls alike! I also love this somewhat more masculine shape.
- If you’re like me and HATE combining dirty and clean clothes in the same luggage, this laundry bag is a wonderful way to separate the fresh from the filthy. Perfect for those longer trips when you don’t have access to a washer/dryer!