Later this week I’ll be rounding up the best of the best when it comes to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but I couldn’t wait to share TWO HUGE SALES that started yesterday and today!
The NET-A-PORTER End of Season Sale just launched and it’s better than it’s ever been! I did a quick little neutral roundup on Instagram from the sale yesterday, but here are a few more items that made my hit list:
– this ruffled red dress will have you holiday party ready in a flash.
– a pair of high-rise skinnies in the perfect dark wash for fall/winter wear.
– an adorable printed bikini for any beach trips you have planned to escape the cold!
– the ideal handbag option for NYE or any party. Obsessed!
– a luxe Co cashmere sweater to elevate your outfits this season. Love the sleeves!
– the shoe section is NOT to be missed. There are too many good pairs to share, but my favorites are these Sam Edelman chunky-heel boots (now under $100 – so chic and also available in light grey!), this pair of Nicholas Kirkwood metallic cocktail flats, and these gold + white Adidas sneakers (now under $50!).
If you can believe it, Shopbop is back with ANOTHER sale this season! The more you spend the more you save – enjoy up to 25% off your purchase (exact sale details can be found here) with code GOBIG16 at checkout! Here’s what’s in my shopping cart:
– these incredibly sparkly party heels. So fun!
– this petal pink coat for pairing with winter white this season. Feminine and a bit unexpected, don’t you think?
– this cream sweater with billowing sleeves. You really can’t have too many statement staples can you?
– love this pointy-toe pair of over-the-knee boots. A fresh update on a classic!
– this velvet clutch is already under $100 and would be the perfect holiday party accessory. It’s also a great gift idea!
– my gold statement earrings (originally $100) are on sale! Don’t miss out – I bet they’ll sell fast.
Stay tuned for the rest of my sale roundups later this week!