Now that the Thanksgiving holiday has passed, you better believe I’m blasting Christmas tunes, lighting all my favorite festive candles, and getting up all the decorations this week! The two holiday scents I’m loving right now are this new one from Diptyque (so, so good – and love the packaging!), and Nest’s Holiday Candle (an old favorite). My house is getting merry and bright, that’s for sure!
This time of year I always find myself reaching for plaid… I sort of talked about that in this post when chatting scarves, but I really mean it in all aspects of my house and wardrobe too! It’s such a festive, seasonally-perfect print. If you too are in need of some plaid picks for the season, here’s a little roundup of items that must make your list:
- This plaid full skirt would be SO cute for a holiday party! Darling.
- These plaid napkins are ideal for your family’s big Christmas breakfast or lunch. You’ll have them forever and pull them out year after year!
- If you, like me, try to avoid big pockets on your boobs when it comes to shopping shirts, this flannel button-down is for you!
- These little dessert plates would be super fun for hosting holiday fetes this year!
- This scarf is only $16 and is the ideal Christmas plaid. Obsessed! It would make a great gift for guys and girls. This one is a great blanket scarf style and comes in a bunch of great color combos too!
- I always bring wine when invited to a party, so why not dress it up in a precious plaid wine bag? It’ll be a hit.