Happy Thursday! Although I don’t have any kiddos of my own, I have several friends who do, so I thought I’d share a little roundup of present picks for them. There are so many cute things out there, and I feel like the toys get more creative and smart every year! I’ve actually seen the return of many toys (or at least I’ve seen those more heavily promoted) that I grew up with, which is sort of fun… the classics, if you will. I have a feeling people are trying to dial back the tech-related gifts (iPads, video games, etc) for a more normal toy/game experience so kids don’t have their eyes trained on the screen. Here are some additional gift ideas for the children in your life:
- As far as the classics go, you can’t beat Sorry!, Twister or Operation. Also, does anyone else remember Back Off! Buzzard? My sister and I LOVED that game!
- Because every girl needs a pair of snowman leggings. I wish I could get these in adult size (and not look like a crazy person).
- Can we please talk about how cute this sweater is for little boys? Ugh!
- For the little girls who love clothes, these fashion plates are a great gift idea. I used to have something similar and absolutely loved it!
- Give the gift of Play Doh with this 36-can mega pack. Every kid’s dream!