Maybe it’s the Theta in me, but black and gold has always been one of my favorite color combos. It looks especially glamorous this time of year with the holidays and New Year’s Eve right around the corner! Here are a few other black and gold items I’m craving this week:
- These minimalist Sam Edelman gold heels for nights out. So chic and understated!
- You may have heard me mention Co as one of my new favorite designers. The pieces are all so elegant and right up my alley! So is this dress, but unfortunately, the price tag is not.
- This jacquard dress for Christmas Eve dinner or New Year’s Eve. The fit is fab!
- I reeeeeally wish these sneakers hadn’t sold out in my size. So gorgeous and great for everyday wear!
- This sheath dress that would work for any party, year round. Such a classic silhouette!
- A trendy and comfy heel you can wear to the office? It does exist!
- A standout clutch that you’d never misplace. PS – it’s under $100!