You will soon discover I’ve acquired quite a few coats this season! Usually I only pick up one or two each year, investing in a nice one and the other being a less expensive style. Coats are something you’ll always have, especially if you pick classic silhouettes in neutral colors – I’ve never regretted spending money on quality outerwear! With that said, in addition to a couple of coats I picked up in Hong Kong, I also was able to pick up this feminine grey coat as part of a collaboration I did with Matches Fashion last month. Isn’t she a beauty? I don’t have anything like it in my closet, so I know it was a solid choice. Unfortunately there’s only one size left at Matches, but I did happen to find more sizes available here! Did I mention this one also happens to be on sale?
I adore the subtle flared sleeves, the oversized lapels, and subtle ribbon trim on this wool coat, don’t you? I love throwing it on with my favorite jeans and sneakers for an elevated errands outfit, but it looks incredibly glamorous when worn with dresses and heels too! Definitely a versatile item. Here are some other beautiful coats to shop before it gets too cold out:
- The gold button details on this caramel coat make it extra special. In love!
- I’m obsessed with the color and fox fur collar on this Elie Tahari coat! So dreamy.
- A luxe winter white cashmere coat? Yes, please! Just no red wine…
- Didn’t anyone tell you leopard is a neutral? This faux fur coat is darling and under $150.
- This heather grey coat is an everyday style you can wear from the office to a night out. So chic!
- I have this coat in bright pink from a couple years ago, but thinking of adding one of the neutral shades to my arsenal. It’s just so flattering! Thoughts?