Post-Christmas sales are some of the best sales of the year, simply because brands are trying to get rid of their fall/winter merchandise to make room for spring arrivals! You’ll snag amazing discounts on even the most luxurious pieces, gorgeous wardrobe staples, statement bags and more. Here’s a round up of year-end sales you just can’t miss:
SHOPBOP – get up to a whopping 75% off when you enter code TREATYOURSELF for an additional 25% off all sale items today and tomorrow! Here are your must-sees:
- Take a break from basic with these split seam skinny jeans. Love this style!
- This ruffle-front silk tunic is perfect for pairing with leggings and over-the-knee boots this season. Such a classic piece!
- Make a statement this winter in this flame-red coat. The sleeves make this piece extra special.
- This tuxedo blouse from Tibi is a fresh take on the crisp white button-down. It would fit right in at the Conde Nast offices, don’t you think?
- This East / West Soho Tote is the ideal transitional nude shade and features such sleek accents (I die for the zipper detail!). Did I mention it’s already on sale for under $175?
- Under $100: a beach-ready LWD, the coziest grey cardi, this flattering off-the-shoulder navy top, and this coated black denim.
NET-A-PORTER – the countdown is on for the End of Season Sale to end, so now’s your last chance to snag those designer duds you’ve had your eye on! Here’s what’s on my wish list:
- This Chloe crossbody bag. Or maybe this one! I can’t decide.
- A new pair of lace-up Aquazzura heels in black. This style is feminine, sexy and I know will last for years! I have a nude pair in a similar style by Aquazzura that I’ve owned for over three years now.
- If I had a beach vacay coming up, this striped number would be in my suitcase. So darling!
- The perfect-fit skinny jean in a light wash for spring/summer.
- If you live somewhere like Chiberia, this waffle-knit cashmere scarf is bound to keep you warm!
- Striped silk pajamas? Yes, please.
MATCHES FASHION – 3,000 new markdowns have been added to the sale section! Get up to 60% off this week. Shop my faves from the sale below:
- I just ordered this bell-sleeve dress and I’m reeeeally hoping it fits! Such a nice trendy twist on a classic silhouette and color.
- If you love Mark Cross bags like I do, try this look-a-like by Dolce & Gabbana.
- This pale pink coat would be so beautiful with winter white, and would also be a gorgeous transitional coat to take you into spring!
- I may have also picked up this pair of Isabel Marant boots… thoughts?
- Another great Tibi top for the off-the-shoulder enthusiasts. So pretty!
TIBI – take up to 70% off during the Tibi sale this week! Don’t miss these luxe, modern wardrobe staples:
- This Apricot sweater is so cozy and would look gorgeous this winter with your favorite blue jeans or winter white basics! It’ll take you all the way through spring too with it’s soft, cheerful hue.
- Wide lapels, big gold buttons and patch pockets give this solid coat a chic, military influence.
- The little hand warmers/removable bell sleeves Tibi sent me for Christmas are now on sale! Such a fun way to add some spice to your favorite coats.
- Love, love, LOVE the lace applique on this cami! Such a pretty layer underneath blazers and moto jackets!
- A thick-ribbed turtleneck sweater to keep you warm and cozy all winter long. Comes in two stunning neutrals!
THEORY – enjoy up to 60% off sale and peruse their new markdowns! There’s never a better sale than a Theory sale, simply because you’ve got all your work and play basics in one place. Here’s a roundup of work-to-weekend essentials you’ve gotta check out:
- If you’re heading off to the mountains soon, this fur-lined cape is a chic alternative to your regular outerwear.
- This bow-neck blouse is something you could easily wear to work, or dress it up with leather pants and heels for a night out!
- Get ready for spring a bit early with this one-shoulder ruffle dress, now only $118!
- This sleeveless cotton top is a crisp style you can wear day or night with a bunch of different things! Looks great alone, but would easily pair with any kind of cardigan or jacket on chillier evenings this spring.
- I never pass up a chance to get leather on sale. This mini skirt is a classic!
- This grey suede moto screams cool girl. Would love to get my hands on that!
My goodness… these Gucci shoes are beyond beautiful!!! <3
Kisses from http://www.trendique-magazine.com