Clearly I’m having a thing for sneakers right now! Nearly every roundup I’ve done over the past month has included a chic pair of sneaks. But honestly, what’s not to love? This week I’m crushing on these Nike metallic silver sneakers! They’re a cool upgrade from your workout pair, not to mention they’ll dress up your go-to athleisure looks for errands and casual outings. Working from home definitely has its perks, and a big one is being able to dress more casually and wear items like these sneakers on the reg!
Another category I can’t seem to stop thinking about these days is home furnishings… Not sure if you caught my video tour on SnapChat of the construction happening at my new house, but things are really coming along!! That, along with working on design boards with my interior designer, have me very inspired and excited to find and select pieces. Check out some pieces I’m coveting right now below:
- This swivel chair looks so comfortable, and I love the subtle herringbone-weave fabric.
- This floor mirror is way out of my price range, but I’m head over heels for it. Such a gorgeous color combo! This antique mirror is a much better price – would love something similar (but perhaps a little less ornate) for my master bedroom!
- I’m actually pretty picky when it comes to chandeliers, but I really dig this one. It’s got a great rustic vibe that would jive well with my neutral color scheme.
- We’re still working on my dining room, but I love the silhouette of these chairs.
- As far as art goes, I’m hoping my sister will paint something for me! I love abstract pieces, and actually fell in love with some paintings hanging in Cafe No Se in Austin a couple weeks back. I’m currently trying to track down the name of the artist!
PS – have you been by THE SHOP lately? I just added a brand new category and updated the others with a bunch of gorgeous new arrivals!
love the metallic sneakers, I was so tempted by the rose gold pair.
Beautiful edit! I’m seriously loving that bracelet, and sunglasses.
Grey is definitely the best colour/shade in the world – love this collection, especially that coat!
the neck of that sweater is perfect!
So excited to see your finished home! I know it’s going to be gorgeous and uber chic. :)