Don’t you just love wearing winter white this time of year? It’s nice to throw in when you’re getting sick of all the black and grey in your closet. There’s something about winter white that looks so expensive, even if it’s not. Winter white is so fresh and pristine, yet creamy and luxe at the same time It’s the perfect balance of modern simplicity and classic elegance, don’t you think? I would personally love to pair this gorgeous bell-sleeve sweater and these pants with a pair of nude pumps and this dreamy neutral coat (on sale!). So beautiful.
Now’s the time to stock up on winter white wardrobe staples! There are so many items on sale now that spring arrivals are coming in. Here are just a few of my favorites that have been marked down:
- This cable knit sweater has the most darling silhouette! It’s made my the same brand who made the sweater I’m wearing here, and looks just as thick and cozy. Here’s another cable knit sweater to check out on sale.
- This down puffer coat would fit right in on the ski slopes. Chic!
- An ivory dress with statement sleeves for date night. So pretty! Also love this one.
- Obsessed with the tiered + pleated ruffles on the sleeves of this CO blouse. Such an elegant, office-appropriate top!
- A pair of distressed boyfriend jeans to pair with heels and oversized sweaters. Love the rugged look of these!
- A sophisticated wrap coat you can wear all winter long. Such a great style!
love this pastel roundup!
Loving the blue and white shades!
Love this periwinkle shade!
Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
What a pretty color!
I’ve been eyeing those Boyy bags. Such a chic shape.
You got me at blue and white! Love it all! XOXOXO
such a calming edit! that sweater is amazing…LOVE! So, I took an epic break and stayed almost entirely off line for a bit. It was much needed, but I missed my fave reads, and I missed blogging. Feels great to be back and catching up.
Crushing on that shibori pillow!