One trend I’m loving this season is the bell-sleeve sweater… anyone else? I’ve tried on a number of tops and dresses, but unfortunately most of the sleeves hit me at the wrong spot (long arms). I can usually get away with it with a typical sweater sleeve, because generally I like to scrunch them up to my elbows, but with this style it’s impossible to ignore the shorter hems. At long last, I found a sweater that fits me like a dream, and feels like one too! This bell-sleeve sweater is so cuddly soft I never want to take it off… it may just be the most velvety one in my closet right now, and I have a lot of soft sweaters (including the one in Friday’s post!). If you look closely at one of the close-up photos above, you can actually see the softness through the screen.
I’m so glad to have found a sweater in this color too. Winter white is my jam! I think both the elegant hue and dramatic bell sleeves make this sweater an easy grab for a night out, but you could definitely wear it with tailored pants to work or skinny jeans and over-the-knee boots for daytime. Unfortunately my sweater is nearly sold out, but I’ve rounded up some other bell-sleeve sweater favorites I’m coveting below:
- I’m dying to get my hands on this Enza Costa knit. Such a great basic!
- If you’re loving BRIGHTS like I am, check out this new sweater from Tory Burch.
- I’m absolutely obsessed with this M.i.h sweater! The billowing sleeve is oh so beautiful.
- The length on this Co sweater would look great with black leggings and your favorite over-the-knee boots!
- This ribbed turtleneck comes in three different solid shades and would be a gorgeous layering piece.
- This tie-sleeve sweater is under $50! Also love this one that’s under $60 and nearly identical to the one I’m wearing above.