Accountability is a major player when it comes to not breaking New Year’s Resolutions, and I thought who better to hold me to my word than you, my loyal readers? That’s why last month I told y’all I was going to budget better this year in both a post and a video. But sticking to a budget doesn’t mean you have to say goodbye to shopping for the entirety of 2017, and it definitely doesn’t mean you still can’t add to your wardrobe staples. In keeping with my promise, I rounded up 11 great closet keepers in simple black and grey neutrals that are wonderful for late winter, and that are all $100 or less.
For more budget-friendly style inspiration, check out these other fun finds:
- This off-the-shoulder sweater comes in black, white and grey (sorry in advance to my indecisive friends!) and is the epitome of comfy chic.
- A trusted pair of white jeans is a fabulous transitional piece from winter to spring, and a high rise fit means no annoying slipping and tugging back up. Bless.
- The perfect puffer jacket for those cold mornings on the way to FlyWheel, running errands and winter walks.
- Cape scarves are basically blankets you can wear (can I get an Amen?), and this cozy grey and ivory version looks like you would never want to take it off once it’s on.
- If you live somewhere super cold, J.Crew also offers fantastic leather gloves. That are lined in cashmere. And tech-friendly. And still under $100.
- Let this faux leather jacket be your go-to topper for completing a bunch of different looks.
- Cozy sweater dresses like this one can easily be dressed up or down depending on the occasion and right accessories.
- These classic mules get instantly updated thanks to plush black velvet fabric and gold metal accents. An elegant finish to so many outfits already hanging in your closet.