Clearly I’m feeling a certain color scheme this week! I was totally inspired by the spring 2017 collection from Lisa Marie Fernandez – the combination of these three bold primary colors adds a fun twist to her flirty, feminine silhouettes I adore. I’m particularly smitten with this darling little dress! I feel like it would be totally flattering and adorable for daytime wear with flat sandals, but you could just as easily wear it at night with heeled sandals and a cute clutch! It would also work double time as a coverup at the pool or beach. I’m thinking it’s a winner. To be honest, Lisa’s entire collection has me drooling – here are some other styles on my wish list for the warmer months this year:
- If you like to keep your mid-section covered up by the pool, check out this precious ruffled one-piece. To die! There’s always this ruffled one-shoulder bikini for those of you who love the look, but don’t like a one-piece!
- Are you a girl who prefers black year round? You’re going to need this piece… and this one too.
- This airy linen midi dress is perfectly dainty with it’s subtle embroidery, ruffled hem and belted waist. Love this silhouette!
- Want all eyes on you by the beach this summer? This lemon yellow off-the-shoulder dress is a knockout, and would look amazing with bronzed skin!
- Love a good crop + skirt combo? Try this flirty smocked top + matching skirt!
After a couple of very minimalist, neutral spring/summer seasons, bold brights like these are back and bigger than ever! Shocking shades of lemon yellow, royal blue, poppy red and more are adorning everything from glam gowns to dressed down accessories like these fun beaded earrings. You can check out more of the brights I’m craving right now in THE SHOP! There’s so much more to love.