Until this fall, I really didn’t own a good pair of winter white jeans. Considering how much winter white I own, it’s pretty shocking I’ve gone this long without them! I received these jeans from J.McLaughlin when I partnered with them this fall (see the post with my mom here!), and they’ve been essential for creating luxe all-ivory ensembles this season. I’m such a fan of monochromatic outfits in general, but I just love the elegant simplicity of a solid winter white look. Throw on some accessories in an equally rich hue and you’ve got a winning ensemble. If you need more winter white inspiration, check out this post from last year!
There are a bunch of gorgeous winter white styles this season, and fortunately not with a crazy price tag! Below are some other separates and dresses you should add to wear the rest of winter and transition to spring:
- The bell-sleeve sweater of your dreams!
- This puffer jacket has a flattering waist and will most definitely keep you warm throughout the rest of winter. Did I mention it’s under $100?
- I love the subtle metallic thread weaved into this boucle jacket! Such a chic item for the office. Stay tuned for a business casual look featuring it…
- Looking for a winter white dress for your rehearsal dinner or upcoming engagement party? This ASOS number is absolutely stunning, and under $250!
- A creamy off-the-shoulder sweater for date night.
- This scarf isn’t exactly budget-friendly, but boy, does it look cozy or what?!
- This wool blend coat is a classic you’ll have for years. A great day-to-night staple!