Happy Saturday! Whether you’ve still got weeks left of winter or you’ve got spring on the brain, there’s a little something for everybody in this roundup of black basics. Everything here is under $100, with the exception of this jacket and these rollers, both of which are under $130! Shop more black wardrobe essentials at a steal below:
- Need one more off-the-shoulder knit to get you through winter? Check out this lightweight Lanston top. Dress it up for date night with these earrings! This ruffled sweater is a cutie too.
- A ruffle off-the-shoulder bikini for under $40? Sign me up.
- This workout top is perfect for yoga, pilates, barre or any other low-intensity class!
- These minimalist sandals are on my list for summer. So chic and under $20!
- A simple LBD you can wear day or night is something every lady needs. This one is under $80!
- Big fan of the flat mule trend? Try this ASOS pair that’s under $30.
- One of my most-used jackets is a faux leather moto I picked up a few years ago. This one looks nearly identical!
- For a sweater you can wear now and every winter season going forward, this BB Dakota turtleneck is a cozy keeper.