If you’re subscribed to the newsletter, what do y’all think of my latest exclusive? A brand new Splurge or Save? email went out yesterday, featuring one of my all-time favorite transitional toppers. Not subscribed? You can sign up here. With saving in mind, here’s another roundup of everyday basics under $100! There are so many gorgeous pieces available right now, so stock up on wardrobe essentials like these d’Orsay flats and this pair of perfect-fit skinny jeans before they vanish.
MORE EVERYDAY BASICS UNDER $100
- If you’re in need of a lightweight leather jacket for chilly spring days, try this one. I have it in two colors! Such a great steal.
- The ballet flat (literally, pointe ballet slippers!) is a huge trend for spring, so why not try the trend for less with these? I’m still deciding whether I’m into it, but if I were to buy them, I’d buy them in nude.
- I’d love to pick up a new pair of blue distressed skinnies like these. Don’t they look perfect for wearing with nude naked sandals and white tops?
- This fluttery Rebecca Minkoff top would look so cute with jeans and heeled sandals for girl’s night out or date night later in the season!
- A flat, casual espadrille is the ideal throw-on-and-go shoe for summer. I love how these have a slip-on sneaker look to them!
- This number looks just like the dress version of my favorite ruffle-sleeve tee! Plus, it’s only $31.
- This gathered-neck blouse is a great staple for work, but pair with white jeans and you’ve got a beautiful neutral outfit for the weekend!
I love affordable, classic pieces! Loving these picks!
I am loving the new Splurge or Save? in your newsletter. I love that you create exclusive content for them!
Amazing! Loving every single item! Great post!