Happy Friday! Here’s another great business casual outfit to keep your work-to-weekend outfits fresh and updated. If you’ve followed along for awhile, you know how much I love a solid tweed jacket! It instantly pulls together an outfit for the office, but can just as easily be worn with a slinky lace cami, skinny jeans and a statement heel for a night out. I love the versatility of tweed and how it is somewhat of an ageless fabric – it adds a glamorous touch and texture to any outfit, don’t you think? This jacket I’m wearing here is from ASOS and is now on sale for under $60! Shop more chic tweed jackets for pairing with your favorite trousers, dresses and more as we head into spring below…
SHOP MORE TWEED JACKETS BELOW
- This Helene Berman jacket has a very Chanel look to it, but fortunately not the extravagant price point. It’s still an investment, that’s for sure, but it’s so beautiful! It’s the ideal color scheme for transitioning into spring and summer, right?
- Tory Burch has some amazing tweed jackets this season, specifically this embellished jacket and this horseback tweed jacket!
- This Blake tweed jacket is under $130 and another gorgeous mix of colors for spring. A pretty pick for the office, travel, whatever!
- If you don’t mind a little color, this royal blue tweed jacket is an absolute masterpiece.
- Looking for a jacket that’ll act as a neutral? This Theory jacket is a functional favorite.
- Stripes add something extra special to this IRO jacket. It’s a slightly more modern silhouette, giving it a more edgy, less feminine vibe.