Happy Tuesday (and Valentine’s Day), folks! I don’t know about y’all, but I’m having a little get together at my house tonight with a few of my besties. Nothing too crazy (I’m not a big V-Day person), but I’ll come up with any excuse to get together with my girlfriends. We’re all so busy it’s hard to find the time, so I’m taking advantage of this holiday and making the most of it! What do you have planned for this evening? Whatever you do, don’t miss my YouTube videos on my favorite lip colors for V-Day and all-time favorite scents for date night inspiration.
Over the weekend we got a sweet, sweet taste of spring and it totally shifted my thinking to warmer weather. I even got to wear two of my favorite off-the-shoulder pieces (this top on Friday, this dress on Saturday), that’s how warm it was! The weather was glorious. With spring in mind, here are some light and bright pieces that you should consider adding to your wardrobe for the coming season:
- These Rebecca Minkoff sandals remind me of my favorite Givenchy pair that I wear constantly throughout spring and summer. The nude color is so versatile, and the block heel makes them wearable and comfortable all day and night!
- I recently read an article that said the skinny jean is dead (I refuse to believe it), but should you be interested in switching things up, I love this bleached crop-flare pair!
- For a cute day-to-night weekend dress, I’m loving this ruched shirtdress by Veronica Beard (also comes in this long-sleeve version). So flattering and functional! It also comes in black and blue + white stripes.
- I’d love to get my hands on these inexpensive wrap sandals for pairing with dresses and shorts for daytime.
- I’ve been loving the Ric Rac looks you’ve seen me post about from the luxe Lisa Marie Fernandez and Anna October, but this English Factory top is under $70 and features this fun trend too!
- I recently purchased this lightweight trench and love throwing it over jeans and heels for a work-to-weekend outfit! Also comes in black.