Happy Tuesday, friends! Another color (in addition to pink) taking over the spring/summer collections is a vivid vermillion, orange-red. As someone who loves wearing this color, I couldn’t be more thrilled! Whether you wear it on your lips (this formula in Heat Wave is a fave!), add a pop with a fun bag, or deck yourself out in a darling minidress, this bold hue is a showstopper for sure.
Shop more of my favorite looks in this spicy shade for the coming season below!
- This inexpensive clutch would be ideal for any beach vacay when you don’t want to ruin a nicer handbag. It lends the perfect pop of poppy red to any outfit!
- A lightweight bell-sleeve sweater in a brilliant color to pair with white jeans and shorts this season? Yes, please!
- This tiered strapless dress is a fun option for date night this summer, but would be super cute over a bikini at the beach too!
- Y’all know how I feel about ruffles… this tee should be next on your list!
- Shake things up at the office with a fun pant for the spring/summer months. Just pair it with a simple white button down and you’re good to go!
- In addition to the dress featured above, check out this off-the-shoulder midi and this v-neck midi. Definitely pieces that could be worn at every age!
I LOVE all your picks! I never gravitate toward this color because of my red hair, but your choices are making me swoon!! Really loving that lipstick!
I want that red dress! SO pretty!!
Loving the bright hue – and that art piece is beautiful!