You know of my affinity for statement staples, and this Veronica Beard ruffle blouse is just the latest to sneak its way into my closet! It’s a romantic blouse that is modest enough for the office, but packs a punch with dramatic ruffle details. Tuck it into a pencil skirt for work or wear it with skinny jeans and neutral accessories for a night out!
I also wanted to mention I picked up a new pair of my favorite J.Crew Factory high-rise skinnies in black and they are amazing. You can’t really see the rise in the post, but I’m wearing them on Monday with a tucked in top – stay tuned! The fit is fabulous, although I may need to order another pair in a size down – the 28 is actually a little loose on me right now… exciting! I’m thinking that now I’m back to eating my normal volume of food after Whole30 (but without the added sugar), I’ll lose a few more pounds. Gotta get into that bikini body shape for spring/summer!
Here are a few more styles to discover if you want to try out the ruffle trend in 2017!
- This one-shoulder Tory Burch dress looks similar to my all-time favorite Chloe dress, but in that perfect poppy shade I talked about yesterday!
- If you live somewhere chilly, this soft Rebecca Taylor sweater would be a gorgeous piece to transition to spring with white denim!
- This ruffled one-piece is flattering and would look great on anyone. Ageless!
- This white off-the-shoulder blouse has just the right amount of volume, don’t you think? Such a chic summer staple!
- This ruffled mini skirt is everything I never knew I needed. So adorable!
- I’d love to add this dramatic Rachel Comey top to my wardrobe for the coming season. Too cute!
- This ruffle-front tee is a great everyday basic with an extra special touch.