Happy Tuesday, friends! Per usual, Dallas weather has been up and down over the last week. One day I’ll be wearing a dress in 80 degree weather, and the next it’s 50 degrees and I’m reaching for a turtleneck. It’s sort of exhausting… just pick a season already! In this weird in between weather, I like to stick to my favorite transitional neutrals. One neutral that’s been making its way into my wardrobe more and more is olive/army green. It truly is a year-round hue that looks great with so many things! I specifically love wearing this color with white, cognac and blue jeans.
Here are a few more olive items to check out and pad your transitional wardrobe:
- This silk shirt would look gorgeous with a crisp, clean pair of white jeans and tan accessories.
- This luxe v-neck cashmere sweater is the ideal weight for these next few months… PS, it’s on sale for under $150!
- This short double-breasted trench looks equally chic with black as it does with soft neutrals, and is an all-weather option for temperamental spring weather!
- This infantry jacket is such a great staple to throw on over tees and wear with jeans!
- Wear this belted shirt dress to work with heels, or on the weekend with flat sandals and a beachy tote this summer!
- Remember my favorite tunic I found last summer? It’s currently on sale for under $30.
- This suede moto jacket is under $200 and will add a rugged touch to all your favorite looks. Perfect for travel, going out or day to day wear!
PS – Shopbop’s BIG EVENT SALE is back!! Now’s the time to pick up all those items you’ve been eyeing for spring and summer at a major discount. The more you spend the more you save! Take 15% off orders over $200, 20% off orders over $500, and 25% off orders over $800. Enter code GOBIG17 at checkout to save on your order! Below are ten fresh picks to discover for the new season:
- This embroidered one-shoulder dress is the perfect day-to-night number for summer. Throw it on over your bikini for poolside fun, or pair with heeled sandals and a clutch for date night! In solid black, what could be more summer chic?
- I love the coral print on this Mikoh bikini, and the cut looks so flattering!
- I recently ordered a pair of Paul Andrew flats in nude, but I’m obsessing over this new sunflower yellow hue for spring. So bright and happy! They also come in this perfectly pretty pale pink.
- Get the bubble earrings you’ve been craving, now available in a bunch of new gorgeous shades! At under $90, why not order a few?
- The pom pom accents on this neutral beach bag make it the ideal statement staple for your next tropical vacay!
- This striped one-shoulder top is another gorgeous day-to-night look. So effortless and classic!
- Spice up your sleepwear for summer with this lacy Hanky Panky PJ set. So pretty!
- These nude Rebecca Minkoff sandals look a lot like my favorite Givenchy heels – they would be SO versatile and wearable all day!
- Grab a clean pair of crisp white skinny jeans for the new season! My all-time favorite is this J BRAND pair – they are skinny all the way to the ankle, and not see-through like a lot of white denim you try on these days.
- With wedding season upon us, here a few fun cocktail dresses to add to your cart: a splurge (that’s for sure), but isn’t this Monique Lhuillier number darling? Love the color! If you’ve got a smaller chest, check out this dreamy ruffled Zimmermann number! For a more modest silhouette, try this salmon-pink Lela Rose dress.