Per usual, the Dallas weather has been all over the place this week! Weeks like these have me reaching for my favorite transitional wardrobe staples, and it doesn’t hurt when you can score a few new items for this in-between time for under $100.
HERE ARE TEN MORE UNDER $100 ESSENTIALS TO SHOP THIS SEASON:
- The fashion-forward pleats on this top will have everyone thinking it’s more expensive than it is.
- I recently bought some off-the-shoulder and striped sundresses for spring, but this dress looks like the perfect blend of both trends!
- A straw fedora is the perfect warm weather accessory because it can effortlessly complete any summertime look.
- You could easily style this ruffle shift dress for day or night this spring and summer, and it is currently on sale!
- If inconsistent weather is giving you trouble, this classic trench would look just as good paired with jeans and sneakers as it would over a dress with heels.
- This one shoulder dress looks like it would be the ideal piece to throw on and go, especially when you need something chic in a hurry.
- A trusty pair of skinny jeans in the darkest rinse with the highest rise for under $70… need I say more?
- These slip-on sneakers are an even cheaper (but just as cute!) version of my original Splurge or Save? picks from the newsletter.
- Tell me this fun and flirty dress doesn’t make you want to go out for a night of dancing. I feel like it would fit right in on South Beach!
- The pretty bell sleeves on this cozy sweater will elevate any ensemble, even if you are just cozying up for a night in of Netflix.
Loving option #7
Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com
Numbers 5,10 and 7, please…:)
Great picks!! I love #6!
So many great finds here! I especially love those black and white drop earrings. Too cute!
Isn’t That Charming.
Loving all these pieces! They really all are staples but are still trendy and fun.
Straight A Style
Great picks! Lovely items!
Yessss! Love them all! Happy Friday, friend! xo
So many good picks here — I adore that lacy dress! PS: think #9 is going to another pair of sneaks…w ould love to know which espadrille slip ons those are!