Happy Tuesday! Not sure if you’ve been catching my home updates over on SnapChat, but over the last week I’ve been selecting fabrics and doing a bit of paint matching for the new place. Right now I’m working on my office, and found the coolest marble-print grasscloth for placing behind the bookshelves. It’s a subtle blush and white print, so I’ve been working on finding a paint color for the walls that will work with it! Clearly I’ve got blush on the brain, and it’s seeping right on through in this week’s EDIT.
Blush is such a beautiful, romantic neutral this time of year, don’t you think? I particularly love pairing it with white. Here are some other pale pink pieces to check out and shop this season:
- I’ve actually been seeing the return of colored denim, and while I’m not sure I can get behind bold colors, I can certainly get on board with a pair like this. So cute!
- One item I’d love to add to my wardrobe is a sleek Nancy Gonzalez clutch. They’re perfect for weddings, luncheons, church, really any dressy occasion!
- This simple crewneck sweater is easy and cozy for everyday wear at the office, but it’s got a little sparkle that makes it ideal for transitioning from day to night!
- This blush leather moto jacket is under $400 and offers the perfect edgy touch to such a feminine shade.
- This slinky top is perfect for pairing with jeans and heels for date night. Love the satin overlay!
- These silk-satin PJ’s are next on my list. They look so soft and pretty!
- A chic off-the-shoulder top for weekend wear that’s under $90? Yes, please.