Here I go, shopping my own closet again! In addition to my favorite white jeans and this effortless twist-front tee I picked up last year, this BB DAKOTA jacket has been a springtime go to in my closet for three years. It’s the perfect lightweight layer for these next couple of months when the weather swings from warm to chilly at a moment’s notice. While my jacket may be old, it’s a BB DAKOTA classic that’s been restocked every year since! This season it comes in FIVE gorgeous neutrals you can wear with just about anything. Did I mention it’s under $90?
BB DAKOTA is one of those brands I’ve come to count on for inexpensive, stylish finds. As far as new arrivals for spring go, here are a few more must-haves from their collection:
- This lace tank is an updated version of my favorite Eunice tank from last year. It’s such a gorgeous item to throw on under your favorite jackets, blazers and trench coats.
- For a summer wedding, I’m loving this blue + white lace number. So pretty!
- For date night, a beach wedding, or really anything else, this printed maxi is flirty, colorful and fun.
- You’ve already seen me in this trench, but it’s worth mentioning again! Such a stunning color for spring.
- This red minidress is a sexy shift for hot summer nights – love the back cutout!
- This faux suede skirt is only $80 and is such a versatile neutral hue – would look great with any colors in your closet!