You may remember this Tory Burch coat? I snagged it on sale about a year and a half ago and I am still every bit as obsessed as I was on the day I bought it… and can you really blame me? This coat is an instant mood booster. The lightweight linen style is perfect for these in between spring days, and the feather embellishment gives it an extra glamorous touch. When the weather warms up a bit more, I’ll be pairing it with my favorite white skinnies, a lacy cami and a pair of nude heels for a more luxe look. For now though, it’s a gorgeous topper for these still sorta-chilly days.
While this jacket is unfortunately no longer available, there is so much to covet from Tory Burch’s spring/summer collection! Don’t miss these gems:
- Is there anything better than a nautical navy look for summer? These sailor style pants are incredible.
- Delicate lace and a smocked bodice come together to create the ultimate warm weather white top. Such an easy piece to dress up or down!
- Throw your denim collection a curveball this spring with a pair of scalloped, eyelet-hem white jeans. Obsessed!
- This sail beach shirt is ideal for throwing over your suit at the lake, ocean or just by the pool. Cute and casual.
- This smocked bikini is at the top of my list for new swimwear this year – love the two new color options!
- Make a statement this summer by adding a pop of color with this bag. Such a cute style and size! I’d honestly take either color.