Although Dallas isn’t currently covered in snow like the northeast, it has been grey and dreary on and off all week. So if you’re looking to brighten both your mood and your closet through a little retail therapy this weekend, I’ve got you covered. For still slightly chilly days, try this tiered top and satin trench. Or prepare to show off your soon-to-be tan by purchasing this white bikini top and bottom set now. Loving blush as much as I am? This pretty pale pink can easily be incorporated into your beauty routine and accessories. Regardless of your location or weather situation, this light and airy roundup of soft neutrals is sure to put you in a spring state of mind. And did I mention everything is under $100?
Shop even more spring style steals under $100 below:
- Chic slip-on sneakers like these are an easy grab-and-go option for to and from Flywheel classes or running errands around town.
- Bright white skinny jeans will be your best friend this season, and this pair offers a super skinny fit with just a touch of stretch. Perfect!
- Like classic white tops, can you ever really have too many little white dresses? Loving the simplicity of this off-the-shoulder number!
- Yesterday, I mentioned pairing my lighter spring coats with lace camis as the weather warms up. This silk Rebecca Taylor camisole would be a great choice!
- Have you seen my latest Tried and True video? One of my obsessions this month is the return of the denim miniskirt and this one is under $70!
- Speaking of white tops… The designer-like structure of this bell-sleeve blouse will have you doing a double take at the price tag.
- This traditional bomber jacket gets a feminine twist courtesy of its dusty rose hue with just the right amount of shine!
- Y’all remember my favorite party shoes, right? Well, they are currently available in three gorgeous neutrals for spring and are on sale!
- Let these work-appropriate skinny pants in one of spring’s most popular colors freshen up your office attire this season.
- Dressed down for day or up for night, you will be pretty in pink whenever you don this one-shoulder top!