Can you believe we’re almost coming up on Easter Weekend? 2017 is not messing around. It’s going by so fast! I may or may not be going to Austin for the holiday, depending on some last minute travel plans that are up in the air… With that said, I love dressing up for the occasion! Sporting festive shades of spring in church-appropriate silhouettes, here are a few looks you could try this Easter. I’ve also linked a few more Easter-perfect dresses below the age-categorized roundup:
20’s+ // Dress, Sandals, Bag, Earrings, Sunglasses, Lip Gloss
30’s+ // Top, Skirt, Bag, Espadrilles, Sunglasses, Earrings, Lipstick
40’s+ // Dress, Bag, Pumps, Sunglasses, Earrings, Purse-Sized Perfume
50’s+ // Dress, Bag, Pumps, Sunglasses, Earrings, Lip Gloss
MORE EASTER DRESSES TO LOVE
- This Lela Rose number is a great option for the over 50 set, featuring a sophisticated shape, modest hem and sleeves.
- This elegant floral sheath is under $90 and would be universally flattering for any age group!
- Leave it to Kate Spade to create the most darling scalloped dress in the ideal spring fabric: tweed.
- If you’re in your 20’s or 30’s, this Rebecca Taylor dress is perfect for Sunday church!
- This rose-print number is another pretty option from Rebecca Taylor. For a more modest look, try styling a simple blouse underneath or topping it with a cardigan!
- It’s hard not to love everything Alexis comes out with these days… especially this embroidered dress.
I love all of these looks!
I love that skirt from the 30’s! The midi length and bow is adorable!
Woohoo! As I hope you know, I just adore these At Any Age features. You do them oh so well!
Beautiful picks. Xo