Happy Tuesday! Up until today I’ve spent three full days completely unplugged from my computer, and it’s been pure bliss. Before leaving for New Orleans on Saturday, I stocked up on content so I could truly enjoy the city and spend quality time with my family. Writing the text for this post is the first thing I’ve had to do! My computer has literally been in it’s bag since I left Dallas Saturday morning. For many of you, stepping away from your computer is probably a normal occurrence – but for me, it is an absolute rarity. Don’t get me wrong, I love to work and stay busy, but it’s really nice to not be chained to my laptop all the live long day!
Continuing on from yesterday’s outfit post, I’m really into authentic, stiff-style denim. Another pair of jeans worth checking out is this pair by Brock Collection. In the perfect light vintage wash and straight leg silhouette, these jeans look effortlessly cool with everything from fashionable flats and sneakers to stilettos. I don’t know how I first discovered Brock Collection, but I absolutely love following the husband + wife design duo on Instagram. Not only are the clothes the dreamiest you’ve ever seen, they’ve got the CUTEST kid. Here are some of my favorite pieces from their current collection – definitely check out this brand if you haven’t before!
- This floral-print cotton voile dress is dainty and carefree for summer. Love the banded collar!
- The square neck and smocked bodice on this dress is unique and very flattering. Stunning!
- This high-waisted pair of pure blue denim will become an instant wardrobe staple.
- The oversized ruffles on this strapless top make quite the statement. Perfect for a cocktail party with a sleek pair of pants!
- This dark floral dress is a party number that would work year-round.
- Finally, this pearl blue dress is at the top of my wish list – the pleating and intricate details take it to a whole new level.