I’m back in Dallas! On the one hand, I’m sad to be back to my everyday routine after such a fun trip with my family… but on the other hand, I desperately need to detox after stuffing my face with fried food, sugar and all the other incredible (unhealthy) food New Orleans had to offer. I literally lost ALL self control on that trip! It’s gonna take at least a week to get my body back to normal after such a glutinous week. To me, the best part of traveling is getting to eat all the amazing local cuisine of that particular destination, but it definitely puts a kink in my bikini body goals for summer haha!
With the house getting further along and paying my taxes this month, I’m really on a budget at the moment. I’m always looking for great casual wardrobe staples I can throw in and wear over and over again all year – luckily, this roundup is all under $150! Shop more budget buys below:
- I’m not usually a fan of rompers, but this off-the-shoulder lace number is pretty darn cute.
- Love the knotted detail on these strappy slide sandals. So chic!
- This breezy dot-print wrap dress would look adorable with sneakers for a casual weekend look.
- The contrasting shoulder tie straps on this cotton top give it an elevated twist.
- If you crave a minimalist look, try these flat sandals.
- This stripe cuff top y’all loved is back in stock in all sizes! It runs small and fitted, so I’d suggest taking a larger size than you normally might.
I just ordered the pink version of that jcrew bag on major sale, moving soon so my budget is super tight.
Loooove that Mark and Graham beach tote!!! I want one in every color! Such a great find!
Taffeta & Tulips
I’m a black all day, everyday type of girl. So seeing this post have my eyes wide open. Love the dress! Must visit Madewell this weekend.