I kind of feel bad for saying this considering I was on vacation through Wednesday, but TGIF! It’s always so hard to get back into the groove after a trip like that, so it’s nice that my work week has been super short. You all know of my love for neutral toppers, this one being a longtime favorite from Club Monaco (similar on sale here). Before my New Orleans trip, I stopped into Club Monaco to see if they had any cute new arrivals I could take with me and happened on this polished belted trench. I love how the subtle puffed sleeves give this wardrobe staple a slightly feminine twist! That detail, combined with such a classic palette and tailored silhouette make it a winner in my book.
I paired it with black skinnies, an easy v-neck tee, my new Gucci belt and comfortable flats for a sophisticated daytime outfit on my trip. It was ideal for exploring the World War II museum – it was super chilly in there! You may have also seen me re-wear the trench a few days later with this button-down and jeans again on the plane home. It’s just such an effortless, no-fuss ensemble that I’ll never get tired of. A piece that transitions easily from work to play to travel, every girl should have one of these!
Here are some other adorable spring looks I’m loving from Club Monaco:
- Looking for an Easter dress for next weekend? Try this pale pink scalloped number (THE SLEEVES!) or this lilac lace dress.
- Stocking up on stylish shorts is a necessity in Texas for summer. This pair is elevated and unique, but also incredibly versatile.
- I’m really into the midi dress these days, due to it’s flattering and comfortable daytime appeal. This floral-print dress is next on my list! So pretty.
- Throw this pom pom LWD over a bikini at the beach or with heeled espadrilles for dinner!
- I love the gathered sleeves on this seersucker top – perfect for wearing with white shorts, skirts and denim this season.
- If you’re on the hunt for a neutral light layer to throw on over your go-to dresses this summer, this lightweight moto jacket is a sure bet. Such a useful neutral!