I’m not a person who owns a lot of yellow, but something about this bright, happy hue always puts a smile on my face. Lucky for me, there’s a lot of it out there this season! I added a bunch of new colorful finds to the BRIGHTS section on THE SHOP yesterday, like this tiered maxi (so fun for a summer wedding!), this mini beach tote, this bold one-piece, and this multi-color striped Mark Cross bag. Updating THE SHOP is one of my favorite things to do, because it’s basically just a running list of items on my wish list! You could call it my real time EDIT, if you will.
Here are some additional sunny yellow styles for summer worth a glance:
- Y’all know how much I love an oversized blazer, don’t you? This lemon-yellow look is different and FUN.
- This bikini and matching dress are the most darling pieces I’ve ever seen!
- Leave it to Delpozo to give you the right amount of volume and the perfect pop of color all in one dress.
- Lots of weddings this summer? This Lela Rose number is an absolute dream.
- Add some color to your pajama drawer with this cute and cozy yellow jersey set!
- If you love a breezy swing dress situation, this Sea New York dress looks ideal for hot summer days.
Those lamps are so cute! The slippers too. :) XO, Pippi
love how cheery this is!