Have you given your two cents yet? It’s a quick 10 question reader feedback survey so I can hear what you guys love, don’t like as much, and want to see on my blog and other channels! If you have a couple minutes to spare, I’d really appreciate any feedback you have to offer. Suggestions, questions, complaints – whatever you’ve got, I’ll take it! Your feedback is what helps me shape the content, so if there’s something missing I hope you’ll let me know! Click here to complete the little survey.
One of the big takeaways from the initial feedback I received yesterday was to include more budget-friendly options to the items I post on my blog. While I haven’t done that much with the outfits I’m wearing (I’m going to!!), I do love doing these collages where I can feature chic pieces I come across throughout the week. Every item in this post is under $100! Below you’ll find even more to love under $100 – stay tuned for more updates!
- This double ruffle one-shoulder top is under $70 and such an effortless option for summer!
- These TGIF espadrilles are a winning choice for summer Friday, don’t you think?
- While the weather is still deciding whether to be cool or warm, grab this lightweight sweater in sunny yellow to pair with your favorite white jeans.
- Loving the tiered skirt and flattering drawstring waist on this cute and casual LWD.
- Not sick of off-the-shoulder styles yet? Try this bow-front piece.
- This pom-pom adorned sarong is the perfect beach accessory. So fun!!
- This simple maxi looks like it would be SO comfortable and easy for casual summer days.
- I love Samudra pouches, and this palm-tree print style is adorable! Would look great as a laid-back clutch or use it as a makeup/toiletry bag for travel.
- Are you a romper girl? Try this little white thing.
- Yellow is the accent color of the season, so add a pop to your summer wardrobe with these heels!