Nude is my go to accessory color for spring/summer, and I tend to rely on a few favorite items a little too much. My Givenchy block-heel sandals, for example. I’ve had them for three years and they’ve been one of the best investments I’ve ever made! They go with everything, are super comfortable and clearly defy seasonal trends. With that said, I’ve definitely worn them down and would love to find another pair to throw in the mix that would be just as comfy, versatile and timeless. Here are some gorgeous nude heeled sandals I’m considering for updating my summer wardrobe:
- A sexy wrap-around ankle, block heel and soft nude faux suede combine to create the ideal pair of summer heels. These are only $30!
- These Rebecca Minkoff sandals are very similar to my Givenchy pair, but at a much more reasonable price point.
- There aren’t too many sizes left, but these Jeffrey Campbell sandals are perfectly understated and on sale for under $100!
- These ankle strap sandals are under $30 and look just like my Steve Madden Irenee pair! Ideal for tall girls or anyone who doesn’t like to sport sky-high heels.
- If you love something a touch more feminine, the bow embellishments on these Aquazzura sandals will make you giddy! Plus, the shorter block heel is on point.
- Don’t mind a tall sandal? This one is a simple, chic look that’ll style easily with anything.
- The triple ankle strap detail adds an interesting touch to these nude patent sandals. Under $80!
- Get the Chloe look with these knotted sandals that just so happen to be only $25!
I have my eye on that trench coat! It is so gorgeous!
The watch and the trench are perfection. :)
That Aerin vase is to die for! I have a few Aerin products and they are all SO beautiful!