TGIF!!! Today I’m off to Austin to celebrate my friend Natalie’s 30th birthday! We’ll be going to the Austin Food & Wine Festival, which I’ve never been to. It’s going to be so much fun! I’m going to be posting a lot on SnapChat (we got Spectacles!!) and Insta Stories this weekend, so just be sure you’re following along on one of those.
If you already follow me on one of the aforementioned channels, you probably saw a peek of this Rebecca Taylor dress. Isn’t she a beauty? I took it with me to Austin for Easter weekend and wore it for our big family dinner. We usually do Easter Brunch, but most people were planning to drive back home Sunday, so we ended up doing the big meal the night before. This dress is a spring dream, to say the least. The sea spray hue, lace accents and ruffle details give it an ethereal, airy vibe. The silhouette is modest enough for church, but I think it looks just as great with a killer pair of heels for a night out. Definitely date night worthy!
Here are some other dreamy dresses and other gorgeous styles from Rebecca Taylor this season:
- This lightweight lemon yellow dress is going to be a must-have come July!
- This understated eyelet cami is such a gorgeous wardrobe staple for this time of year. Throw it on under your fave leather jacket now, or wear alone when the temps rise!
- The blue print on this maxi is stunning and would look lovely at a destination wedding this summer.
- This dainty blush tweed jacket is such a feminine topper for your go-to white outfits.
- The fitted, seamed bodice on this dress is incredibly flattering, but the shoulder ties are what initially caught my eye. So pretty!
- Thought I was done talking about eyelet? Not even close. Gimme these jeans!!