Having returned to Dallas on Monday from my weekend in Austin, I haven’t had much time to get back into a routine before jetting off again on another trip! Not complaining though – I was NOT expecting to be traveling so much this year with the new house expenses! Today I’m off to Port Aransas with my family. It’s been years since I’ve been back to any part of the Gulf Coast. We went to Port A nearly every year when I was a small child, and in middle- and high school frequented South Padre quite a bit. My dad always loved to fish, and it was pretty easy to get to both spots with children in tow. Anyway, this time I’m going back with my mom, Morris, my sister and all of our step siblings! Hoping for good weather, some fishing, walking on the beach and just a relaxing weekend with the folks.
With this trip and my upcoming Mexico trip (more on that soon!!) in mind, I’ve got beaches and pool parties on the brain! Here’s a fun roundup of pool party picks, all under $100 – and I’ve got you covered with even more amazing beach and pool must-haves below:
- Sometimes the simplest pieces are the best. Love the streamlined cut and citrus hue of this Topshop bikini!
- Let the color do the talking in this tank dress coverup in a vibrant turquoise.
- I’m obsessing over the juicy mango color trend this season! Get it in this ruffled Vero Moda bikini.
- Nobody does a fun summer sandal like kate spade new york!
- This coverup is all business in the front, party in the back. The tassels are a fun surprise!
- This halter one-piece is more modest than most, but the pretty dreamsicle color gives it a playful vibe.
- The pom pom dress featured in the graphic above also comes in a sarong style!
- This lightweight embroidered coverup is ideal for hot Texas summers!
- Add a pop of pink with these fuchsia fringe sandals from Nordstrom.