Remember this dress? It’s one I snagged during the Shopbop sale a few weeks ago. Not only was it already marked down quite a bit, but I also got an additional 25% off with the promo code! If you’ve followed along for awhile, you’ll know my love for Zimmermann runs deep. From their epic Victorian necklines (remember when I couldn’t stop talking about that last year?), to romantic lace, to whimsical floral prints, nearly everything they design ends up on my wish list. While the silhouettes can sometimes edge toward fashion forward, they balance it out with a soft print, embroidery or luxe lace to maintain a classic appeal. Everything is just so beautiful! What I love about this particular piece is how it can be worn day to night. Sure, the metallic embroidery is a little dressy in and of itself, but paired with flat sandals it’s an elegant daytime ensemble. Perfect for a girl’s lunch, more casual date night or in this particular case, a blogger conference I went to a few weeks ago! I also love how the bodice seems to minimize my bust and accentuate my waist at the same time – you don’t see that very often! Plus it’s sort of got an off-the-shoulder look without actually being off-the-shoulder. Perfectly wearable!
Unfortunately my dress is no longer available, but I’ve rounded up some other winners from Zimmermann below:
- This pale blue romper is another one I ordered on sale that I’m planning to wear on my 30th birthday! A little bold for me, but it is absolutely gorgeous on…
- Lace and florals come together to make the most dreamy summer slip dress.
- I don’t know what my deal is with rompers at the moment, but this little black playsuit is stunning! Perfect for a summertime cocktail party.
- This scalloped white mini dress was another really popular look from my SnapChat when I was trying everything on. So lovely! If you’re a bride-to-be, check it out.
- These high-waisted eyelet shorts are a stylish summer option, don’t you think?
- Here’s another fabulous black number for the season – love a good broderie anglaise look!