As a tall gal, I own a very large selection of flat shoes. Sandals, espadrilles, pointy-toe, ballet, sneakers, mules… really every possible option! The one pair I’d call my absolute, all-time favorite? This gold pair of Chanel flats I purchased in London several years back. Considering how much I wear them, they’ve held up extremely well! While I have a black patent pair and a few other darker colors that I love, I actually find the gold to be much more versatile year-round. I can wear them with literally every color of the rainbow, and the metallic touch dresses them up a bit. They are super comfortable and are great for traveling when I don’t have room to pack a bunch of different shoe styles. Needless to say, I’ve gotten my money’s worth with this particular investment! This season I’m hoping to invest in another similarly useful neutral, but as I mentioned recently, also have my eye on a red-orange pair of leather espadrilles. Probably won’t get both!
On the hunt for some fabulous flats? Here are some gorgeous styles for summer you can’t miss:
- For a similar look like I’m wearing, try these gold Prada flats. Super pretty! Love the extra shiny cap toe.
- There aren’t many sizes left, but you’ll know why as soon as you see these embroidered Mary-Jane’s. Just darling! Here’s another fun and feminine pair by the same designer.
- This Chloe flat is the ultimate neutral, don’t you think? You really can’t beat a great nude like that.
- These flamingo-print flats are an exclusive to Moda Operandi and are so freaking adorable.
- Add an unexpected pop of color to your summer wardrobe with these turquoise Aquazzura flats.
- Want some extra shine? Try this glamorous gold pair by Gianvito Rossi.
- These Charlotte Olympia flats feature neutral linen and bumble bee embroidery. They just scream summer, am I right?