With my trip to Mexico just under a week away, I’ve got tropical prints, summer color and beachy accessories on the brain! I hadn’t planned to do a post this weekend, but when I saw all the colorful new arrivals while perusing H&M this week, I was inspired. Hope you all are having a happy Saturday!
Don’t miss these other under $50 finds that are essential to your next beach vacay:
- If you’re in need of a good floppy hat for summer, I can’t decide between this one and this one. They are both so chic!
- This black blouse with white embroidery would be perfect for the plane ride over to your destination. Comfy, casual, but super cute.
- My friend Ali just picked up this striped linen jumpsuit and I’m obsessed! It’s currently on sale for $32.
- Pom poms and embroidery jazz up this little black off-the-shoulder dress. Would be great as a coverup or for dinner!
- This romper is a fun coverup option on a hot day! Love the sailboat print.
- How darling are these pineapple print shorts?!
- This poncho with floral embroidery would fit right in on the beach in Playa del Carmen, don’t you think?
- Loving the simple gold brow bar on these mirrored sunnies!
- Clearly I have a thing for pom poms, because these sandals are calling my name!
- Wear this daisy-embroidered top with white jeans and heeled sandals for dinner. So fresh and clean!
PS: don’t forget to check out THE SHOP for even more Brights, Under $100 and Under $50 finds!