One item I’ve gotten a surprising amount of use out of is this Gucci pearl double G belt. Before I committed to BBG, I never wore belts because I didn’t like to draw attention to that area – love handles were an issue for me (and still can be with certain pant and skirt styles!), so I just never bought belts for myself! With BBG toning up and trimming down my midsection, I’m more confident in sporting tucked in shirts, shorter tops that don’t cover my butt, and all that jazz. This belt my mom gave me has been so useful! I wear it all the time to tie together and add some polish to my favorite jeans + tees looks for daytime, but it also looks gorgeous styled with heels and a fun top for a night out! I love it and wear it so much, I went in the Gucci store on 5th to see if they had any softer neutrals I could pair with white jeans this summer.
While I didn’t have any luck in store (everything in my size was sold out, naturally), I did find some other fabulous belt styles online! Shop this good mix of designer and budget-conscious belts for year-round wear:
- This is the neutral style I saw in store that I’d love to order for myself. It seems like it would be such a useful shade in my wardrobe!
- This belt is under $20 and has got that same streamlined black + gold look you see in this Gucci belt.
- This Gucci belt comes in the prettiest oatmeal nude shade… Thinking I should order this one too to try!
- I also love this thinner style of the belt I’m currently wearing in this pinky taupe color. Pair it with this bag to match!
- This snakeskin-embossed belt looks expensive, but at just under $20, it’s a steal!
- This sleek Louis Vuitton belt is reversible, making it twice as versatile!
- This J.Crew belt is a great everyday style. Love how simple and streamlined it is!
- If you are also on the hunt for a good neutral belt, try this one from Ann Taylor!