I clearly cannot get enough of this one-shoulder top! You already saw it last week with my favorite black skinny jeans and new Gucci belt for a great spring-to-summer transitional look, but here I’m pairing it with more summery pieces. I recently found these blush skinnies and thought they’d be a fun way to spice up my summer denim selection. I love wearing white jeans, but sometimes it’s good to throw something different into the mix for variety. They add just the perfect touch of color, don’t you think? Throw in a Cult Gaia bag and a matching pair of statement earrings and you’ve got a winning look for date night dinner this summer.
Don’t miss these fantastic Memorial Day Weekend sales, happening right now!
- I have this stretch-knit midi dress and it is SO comfortable. I have it in black, but white is so perfect for summer!
- Fall will be here before we know it, so don’t miss your chance to snag my favorite Rag & Bone booties on sale!!
- Love the flattering cinched waist on this off-the-shoulder number. Such a pretty day-to-night staple for the season!
- The voluminous look of this one-shoulder blouse reminds me of Rosie Assouline, but luckily doesn’t feature the insane price tag. Still not a steal, but it’s definitely a statement staple!
- The ring detail on this structured straw tote is very on trend, and it’s on sale for under $100!
- I’ve been eyeing these ankle-strap ballet flats for months, and they are now half off in every color!! So elegant.
- This striped bikini is now on sale for only $78 – now that is a steal!
- Really surprised this top is already part of the sale… I feel like it just came out!
- I’d like to call this the ultimate summer statement bag. Fabulous!
- This Balmain jacket is everything.
- This Givenchy tote. The round handles are giving me life!!
- This creative, structured bucket bag. Might be my favorite style of bucket bag I’ve ever seen!
- This half-moon handbag would be a beautiful day-to-night wardrobe staple. So sleek!
- My pink round bag is part of the sale too! Snag it now, because there are only two left!
- A pretty nude crossbody that would also work as a clutch? Win win.
J.CREW // Take 30% off your entire purchase with code SWEET! Here are my favorite new arrivals for summer:
- These minimalist metallic gold slides. Such an easy, chic summer shoe!
- This palm print sports bra + matching leggings for added incentive to stick with your workouts this season.
- The knotted bodice on this linen sheath is a special detail that totally works for the office.
- This embroidered gingham top is a no-brainer! SO cute. Also loving this gingham coverup!
- These tie-waist shorts are great for weekend wear. I’d probably get more use out of white, but the pink pair is darling too!
- Speaking of blush, check out this top and this one too. Both by Tibi, both absolutely stunning!
- There’s only size small left, but this blue + yellow + white coverup is so dreamy and beach ready!
- This Chloe jersey tee is a gorgeous everyday wardrobe staple. Ideal for pairing with jeans and shorts this summer!
- This Zimmermann dress features the most beautiful floral print and lace applique! Obsessed.
- A comfortable and chic heel for work? Yes, please!
REVOLVE // Revolve has become my go-to for clothes this time of year. Everything is sort of beachy, effortless and perfectly breezy for summer. Stock up on wear-now styles like these that are on sale:
- Is it a coverup or a dress? Why not both! At only $70, this striped number is a must-have for summer.
- Add some color to your summer shoe collection with these Matiko fringe beauties.
- This MLM Label dress would be perfect for the 4th of July! So would this Tularosa mini!
- These black leather espadrilles would be so easy to slip on and off for errands, casual lunches and more this summer.
- I probably have way too many wicker/bamboo/straw bags, but I’m tempted to add this one to my list.