With so many great sales going on at the moment, I thought it might be fun to do a dedicated EDIT this week featuring only sale finds! Just in case you missed my post yesterday on your day off, I also did a roundup of all the Memorial Day Weekend sales worth shopping – most of them are still going on! In case you need more inspiration, here are some other incredible style steals I’ve found so far:
- I’m still on a scarf kick, and this pineapple + stripe printed silk style is next on my list! Love the color scheme – a pop of color, but still classic enough to wear every day.
- The lace and gridwork details on this Theory cami make it a great statement staple to wear under leather jackets and blazers come fall, or on its right now!
- This is normally not a color I would choose for myself, but I’m obsessed with the silhouette on this dress! So flattering and sexy, but not in a showy way.
- Need something formal for a black tie wedding or gala this summer? Check out this strapless gown in the most punchy poppy hue!
- I’m always looking for comfortable heeled sandals, and this block-heel Chloe pair is elegant and perfect for wearing day-to-night!
- This creative butterfly-hem shirtdress is a stylish option for the office that can easily transition for the weekend.
- If you’ve been wanting to snag a Mark Cross bag on sale, now’s your chance.
- This pineapple print off-the-shoulder dress is just darling!