TGIF, my friends. This week has been absolutely insane! According to my builder, I’m exactly two weeks from being done with my house updates! If all goes according to the schedule, that means I’ll be able to move in (hopefully) the week of the 19th!! While I am so, so thrilled we’re in the final countdown, it also means that my plate is overflowing. Over the last three days I’ve had multiple appointments and deliveries that I’ve had to be over at the house for, I’ve been on the phone with customer service agents scheduling installations and making changes for my alarm system, internet and cable, the energy company, hiring movers, and the list goes on. In addition to all the house stuff, I still had a bunch of work to catch up on and complete after being out of town for an entire week last week! Needless to say I’m ready for a relaxing weekend here in Dallas.
As I mentioned last weekend, there are so many great sales going on right now! What’s even better, so many of the items that are marked down are things you can buy now and wear now. Since summer just started, you’ve got three months to wear them! Here is a roundup of must-have summer sale finds you’ll want to throw on the second they arrive on your doorstep:
- Loeffler Randall has a killer sale going on, with 30% off these amazing summer styles! Snag chic shoes like these neutral slides (MY FAVE!), these strappy mules and these straw platforms.
- The A-line silhouette and 3D lace give this Ted Baker dress a modern, fashion-forward edge. Such a fab LWD!
- I love colorful bags during summertime. They add the perfect punch to every outfit, especially when you adore wearing white this time of year like I do! My round bag you see here is on sale, and so are this one, this one and this one!
- Be the something blue at your friend’s summer wedding in this Self Portrait number!
- If you’re a lady who collects statement shoes, this Aquazzura pair should absolutely be on your list. Hot damn!
- This Missoni romper is ideal for throwing on over your bandeau bikini for the pool or beach! This Mara Hoffmann romper is marked down too.
- This white eyelet dress you saw me in at DOTS is such a wonderful wardrobe staple for the warmer months of the year. So feminine!
- Speaking of swimwear, this chic black one-piece is on sale! It looks so flattering, don’t you think?
- This black straw clutch is polished and pretty, and will look great with everything in your wardrobe this season.
- This embroidered tunic dress is just the swingy, breezy piece my wardrobe needs. Perfect on a hot night!