This week’s EDIT is inspired by the Louis Vuitton x Jeff Koons collection, specifically the Van Gogh pieces. I love how this color scheme looks both fresh and crisp, while also looking rich and bold at the very same time. When I was in NYC a couple weeks back, I stopped in the exhibition space on Madison to see the entire collection in person! My favorite item was the Van Gogh Neverfull, featuring an optional pouch you could use as a clutch. The interior also features a portrait of Vincent Van Gogh and a little bio on Koons! I also really, really loved this silk scarf. So beautiful! Sadly I didn’t leave with any of the pieces, but a girl can dream, am I right?!
If you adore this print + color scheme as much as I do, check out these other pieces to love in yellow, turquoise, blue, and green!
- Milly has killed it with the yellow game this season, especially with this casual cotton poplin number.
- These Chloe espadrilles are super comfortable and look just as great with jeans as they do with dresses!
- This strapless turquoise dress would be a wonderful wedding guest look this summer!
- These yellow earrings are lightweight and under $90! A lovely day-to-night pair.
- This marigold eyelet dress is currently on sale, and something you’ll wear all season long! The top version is on sale too!
- I love the effortless vibes in this gingham maxi dress. The shirtdress style says “minimalist”, while the color and print yell the opposite!
- These earrings have the green, yellow and white colors covered. Such a fun statement pair!
- This little blue + white striped mini is under $90 and would be a fab coverup or date night dress this summer!