This week’s EDIT is inspired by the Louis Vuitton x Jeff Koons collection, specifically the Van Gogh pieces. I love how this color scheme looks both fresh and crisp, while also looking rich and bold at the very same time. When I was in NYC a couple weeks back, I stopped in the exhibition space on Madison to see the entire collection in person! My favorite item was the Van Gogh Neverfull, featuring an optional pouch you could use as a clutch. The interior also features a portrait of Vincent Van Gogh and a little bio on Koons! I also really, really loved this silk scarf. So beautiful! Sadly I didn’t leave with any of the pieces, but a girl can dream, am I right?!
If you adore this print + color scheme as much as I do, check out these other pieces to love in yellow, turquoise, blue, and green!
- Milly has killed it with the yellow game this season, especially with this casual cotton poplin number.
- These Chloe espadrilles are super comfortable and look just as great with jeans as they do with dresses!
- This strapless turquoise dress would be a wonderful wedding guest look this summer!
- These yellow earrings are lightweight and under $90! A lovely day-to-night pair.
- This marigold eyelet dress is currently on sale, and something you’ll wear all season long! The top version is on sale too!
- I love the effortless vibes in this gingham maxi dress. The shirtdress style says “minimalist”, while the color and print yell the opposite!
- These earrings have the green, yellow and white colors covered. Such a fun statement pair!
- This little blue + white striped mini is under $90 and would be a fab coverup or date night dress this summer!
That banana republic shirt is gorgeous!! Def need it in my closet haha!
Dying to see this exhibit in real life, it looks amazing. Loving this palette, all such happy summer colors! I need to try the new Supergoop foaming sunscreen.
Great finds, Merritt!! I’m especially loving the bow hat, colorful earrings, and the new LV collab!!
What a unique take! Love seeing how this inspired you.
I love that top. Really looks like a perfect beginning to an outfit.