You’ve definitely heard me say you can never have too many white tops, but probably the most useful style in my closet is just a plain white tee! I’ve literally worn my favorite one to sleep in with pajama pants, and then the following week paired the exact same tee with nice jeans, a trench and and some chic black accessories for an effortless travel outfit. Now if that’s not versatile, I’m not sure what is! A white tee will totally take on the theme of anything you pair it with – that’s what is so great about starting with such a blank canvas like that. I personally prefer a loosely fitted v-neck style, and it’s the one I find looks best with the most things I try to style a tee with.
While there are probably unlimited styling options when it comes to a white t-shirt, here are four very different looks to get inspired by the next time you pull out your favorite tee:
PS: if you’re looking for a good white v-neck here are a few great styles to check out at different price points:
- My all-time favorite tee is a linen tee I found at the GAP a couple years back, but this one looks like a nearly identical style in the same fabric! I might need to order a few more to stock up…
- UNIQLO is known for their easy wardrobe staples, so check out this simple v-neck style for just under $10!
- If you don’t mind spending a little more, Rag & Bone’s tees are soooo comfy! Love the loose fit of this style.
- Here’s another tee with an even more relaxed fit than the Rag & Bone tee. So effortless!
- If you prefer something more fitted to wear with blazers and the like, try this Old Navy tee for only $8!