Happy Monday! In addition to highlighting more budget-friendly finds in my collages and THE SHOP, I also want to start sharing some of my favorite style steals I’ve actually worn and loved. Of my more recent purchases, this dress is definitely at the top of the list and the perfect date night dress for summer! The neckline is a little more revealing than I would normally go for, but that’s also why it’s more fun and frisky for date night. Plus, I feel like the classic blue + white stripes and the flattering, fitted waist balance out the sexy V and keep everything looking tasteful.
If you’re on the hunt for some other cute date night options for summer, check out these little numbers I found – all are under $100!
- This eyelet number is lightweight, effortless and features a fluttery cold-shoulder detail.
- This one-shoulder dress is hot hot hot! Adore the color and asymmetrical hemline.
- For a spicy dinner look on vacation, try this palm print tank dress. It’s definitely revealing, so be prepared with these pasties!
- Remember this white off-shoulder dress from my SnapChat try-on last week? It’s actually under $80, and also comes in this coral color too!
- The color of this dress is so fab and unexpected! Love the neckline too.
- This airy gauze dress just got marked down to under $100, and would be perfectly romantic for date night.
- Draw attention to your waist in this pale blue wrap dress!
- Do you love gingham? This pretty pink number is girly and fun.
- I love the print and tiny pom pom detail on this little dress from LOFT!